Singing with Style
This book is not only theory based but also practical. It is also packed with many powerful scales along with breathing techniques which will aid you to ‘sing in style.’ This book has also has been written in such a way that you can monitor your progress as you work through each exercise. Singing lessons can be expensive. Within this book it will teach you all the skills that you should expect from a vocal coach. This book contains dual tuition, while you are learning to sing; you will also be taught how to play basic piano to accompany your voice!
This publication also comes with clear illustrated pictures which you can follow in order to aid understanding and guidance. It covers many areas from:
· Vocal health and food to avoid.
· Singing audition preparation and how to avoid the pitfalls.
· Comprehensive breathing and diaphragm techniques
· Powerful scales which will create a forceful voice
· Pronunciation to create a full and rich sound
· Building your vocal stamina
· Finding your vocal register
· Microphone technique
· Octave workshop